In Person and Online Psychotherapy
Potential clients: Suggestions on choosing a therapist.
- Individuals: adults, adolescents and seniors
- Couples: spouses, gay couples, familial and other relationships
- Supervision and consultation with therapists: individually and in groups
- Long-term and short-term therapy. Short term treatment is generally for those dealing with trauma, phobias, panic disorders, and grief. Longer term therapy is generally for dealing with chronic anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, relationship issues, sexual and physical abuse, dissociative disorders and addictions.
- Coaching high functioning people to help them achieve more satisfaction in their lives and their relationships.
- Teacher of therapists. Dr. Tobin has broad and deep experience in the elements of psychodynamic therapies, including psychoanalytic Self Psychology and Intersubjectivity; Relational Gestalt Therapy; and EMDR.
- New! Multi-Theoretical Supervision Groups (for Therapists). Groups meet twice monthly to openly discuss issues they are having with clients in a safe, supportive, confidential environment. View Flyer.
Stephan Tobin, PhD, a licensed clinical psychologist in Oregon and derives great satisfaction in being able to call upon many different methods of therapy to meet the unique needs of each client or therapist.
Locations in Portland and West Linn
Tillamook Professional Building
2106 NE 40th Ave.
Portland, OR 97212
Phone: (503) 699-5534
|West Linn, OR Office
(near Marylhurst Univ.)
We look forward to hearing from you!